Re: [pyrnet] Texas Breeders

Dear Bruce -
Did you get your list of people to call from Kerry Woods? She is the National
Club's Breedeer Referral Committee Chairman. If not from her, her email address
is woodskk@eburg.com
Also you should contact Mary Lou Mayer, the Regional Rep from the Dallas/Ft.
Worth Pyr Club to the National Club. I think that that club would be the
closest to you. Her email address is gjmayer@flash.net and phone# (817)
441-6376
Good Luck
Jack Perry