Re: [pyrnet] Pyr jumping fence

    I have an Eli about six months old to.  :)  She's an escape artist but
doesn't challenge the six foot fence....yet, that job, so far, is for Rajah
who started at about two years old.  For this I would suggest electric fence
wire, all around the fence, right in the area she puts her paws and then in
several other places.  Make sure it has a good kick to it, though.  Whatever
you try, let us know what happens.  :)

Later!
Chrissy
dsmith@iolinc.net
http://www.zyworld.com/mapleway/Maple%20Way.htm
(Always under construction and some of the pics are having trouble.)  :)