Re: [pyrnet] Pyr jumping fence

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Snyder" <tom@edge.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 10:01 PM
Subject: RE: [pyrnet] Pyr jumping fence

Julie

Have you tried a non-jumping harness? You can order them from most pet
supply catalogs. Maybe if the dog can't stand on it's hind legs it won't be
able to get a footing to get over the fence. Have you considered
electrifying the fence? I know it sounds terrible. But it is better than a
dead dog on the road.
Marie and Beau