Re: [pyrnet] Epilepsy

Cody and Kira ,Sassy have a 10'x10'x8' and a   area that is at and angle
with a 4.5 fence10'x8' with a path 24'x5' Cement base all over, this is
there area - on the other side is ours all grass and wild flowers and roses
and small pond.They only come in our area one at a time and only when we are
there. We do let them go and play in the snow in the winter but keep a close
eye on them. It's a shame but we have come to the point that we just want
out of here. We are buying one of those quart size cameras to connect to our
VCR. We don't live in a bad area it's just that there are those few sick
people that live to hurt others (people and cats, dogs. I am pretty easy
going and believe in let others live as they wish but if I find out who and
if - I most likely will be in jail and they will never walk again. Harsh  --
you dam will better believe it, no one, no one messes with my guys or family
and lives to brag about it. Sorry but I am made, the vet did all the test
and we came up with zip. Other then a liver biopsy and the wait and see if
he has another seizure there is not much we can do. Walk him out and the few
times I am not here keep him and the others inside. By the way our little
Jack got sick the other night and was throwing up, mad rush to emergence
showed 0. She is OK now after put on fluids and a liquid diet for the next
48 hours....Brings tears to my eyes to see her hurt. I wonder how many of us
have gone threw this with our pets and why,why people do such stuff to and
animal. You know Cody is just a big baby that loves kids and life. He won't
even bite your hand in play he jumps back from you if his mouth touches your
hand.

DanR.
Cody&Kira&Sassy

> Does Cody's pattern of seizures seem to correlate with his being allowed
outside on his own?  I wonder if there are any poisonous plants in his
environment that he could be eating - I know that rhododendrons, azalea and
holly are all supposed to be poisonous to dogs - I knew a puppy that
routinely had to have his stomach opened up to have rhododendron leaves
removed (silly puppy).  Is there a way to let Cody out and watch him for a
while to see if he is eating something like that?  Others - especially
livestock guard people - probably have a better idea of what is poisonous
for what animals.