Re: [pyrnet] Rescue and Fencing Requirements

Born and raised in the hills, proud to be a who I am and where I come from
and if it gets a raise out of some to call me a hick and such will I sure
could come up with a few for them but won't let myself get down in the dirt
with them. Tell all to e-mail me or drop a line and I will more then happy
to try and talk to her about puppy mills and the responsibilities of a
breeder and pet owner. I have some great photos or should say ones that
would make you so sick at just how low we so called humans can sink to. It
does not take that much money to make our guys safe. I would be more then
happy to draw plans up for anyone that needs them for fencing and dog houses
for free and tell you where to get some materials for free. Like food
containers to use for putting your foods in or to feed them and water them
off the floor. Best price in town FREE.... what more could one ask for.

DanR.
Cody&Kira&Sassy

Sorry if I sound funny but this sort of thing drives me crazy.  West
Virginia has a very bad name for several things and for several
reasons.Everyone's view of us is back woods hicks with no education, no
money and no teeth.  Some of us do live in the country but I wouldn't call
it back woods,some of us are a little pinched for money like everyone else
and some have mansions, most of us have all our teeth.  :)
Sorry....but I've been snubbed, talked about, all kinds of stuff....just
because I live (and have my whole life) in WV.

 Later guys,
 Chrissy
 As far as letting dogs run loose because one lives in the country, my
sister did this when she moved to a farm in WV. Couldn't understand why her
dogs kept traveling 1 1/2 miles to the 4 lane to get hit by cars. These were
Lab mixes. She is now a puppy miller and it makes me sick. Dogs tied on 3
foot chains with no shelter, etc. Fed and watered when she feels like it.

 Barb Bowes
 Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)