Re: [pyrnet] LGD breeders (was Shelters and Breeders)

On 27 Jan 2001, at 7:22, JGentzel@aol.com wrote:
> The one on
> one conversations are the hardest and by numbers the less successful.
> Everything said is true, but when the American Dairy Goat Association
> (not sure of the official name styling) recommends to its members that
> they 'not' buy dogs from show breeders who control the GPCA, "Houston
> we have a problem."  That is completely out of reach of making any
> headway.  Why does the American Dairy Goat Association say such?

I think first you have to look at who sits up at the top of the
American Dairy Goat Association.  Most of these associations
members at large are elected up to the posts and they're the ones
making the recommendations.

Janice, janices@austin.rr.com
Lana & Linsey (newfs), Sonny (pyr)
http://home.austin.rr.com/janices