Re: [pyrnet] shelters (sorry long.)

Hi Peggy, It might help you to feel better about those creatures of the
night if you read a wonderful book called " Don Coyote ".  Might get it
in your library or possibly in an out of print list.  Sure is an eye
opener for the average person and really makes you think.  I was always
real fond of the book " Earth Abides " too, as far as making us think
about the part everything plays in the running of the planet.  It was
required reading for us in school, but it made such and impression that
both my kids have their own paperback copies and have read the book
several times over.  At any rate, it is good reading in snowy weather!
:-)   Hope all is well!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas