Re: [pyrnet] shelters (sorry long.)

Hi Bonnie I can understand your problem about the coyote thing too .We have
a Coydog and Wolfe problem in my area.I have never hated anything has much
has I do these creatures of the night.The travel in packs so large I can
tell you it worries me not only for my pyres but for people too.This is
there breeding season so I can imagine in a few months there will just be
more of these thing to put up with.Watch your girl at night she would be
match for a pack of these critters if they catch her alone.They don't fight
fair .Its so bad around here that at night I wont even let my prys out on
there Runs I take them for there walks with Mr38 coming along for an
equalizer.If they are close by my male shadow lets me know he wont move a
step but pulls me back to the house he senses the danger cant say the same
for my female she is ready to take them all on she is all heart but no
sense.I don't know if I will ever be able to put up a fence maybe someday
but until that day comes I guess me and my pry are just going to stay joined
at the hip and I'm going to be their Warden<bg>.Where I go there just going
to have to follow.But then again with the ice and snow we have its more like
I'm going where they want I cant seem to find dry solid footing.
             Peggy,Shadow,Noel