[pyrnet] DonCoyote

Oh Cindy if they were just plain Coyotes I wouldn't be worried to much.But
Coydogs are a completely different animal that man has made not nature.The
Coydogs that are in the area here can go 50 lbs or more and they run in
packs of 12 or more.Where the Coyote isn't much bigger than a fox.Has far as
the wolves go I think they are beautiful .But because they haven't released
enough wolves in the area to combat the Coydog problem they have created
they run with the Coydogs instead of killing them off.Two of the police that
have seen the wolves say one of them has to go a good 175 lbs.Living with
Wolves I will take any day over a CoyDog wolves don't want any part of man
and will go has far away has possible.But the catch is did the D.E.C release
a hybred wolves or 100% wolves .Because I haven't seen them myself yet and
I'm not sure I would be able to tell the difference.But Coydog, are a very
dangerous animal back in November when they were thinking of making a snack
out of my female Noel.Me and the kids went out trying to scare them off so
we could get her from the run and it didn't stop them from coming over the
ridge just gave them pause but enough time for us to get her safe .That
night the wolves were running with the coydogs
Thank You for asking things are better.
                            Peggy,Shadow,Noel.