[pyrnet] chat: hair balls

Ok, my wife is just sitting and laughing at me as she plays fetch with
our Jack and I still can't figure out what I did wrong. Three years of
Pyr hair, took some and put it in a zipped pillow case, gentle wash with
wool lite. Then into the dryer on air only. In the end I got hair balls
the size of soft balls.
Any out there know how to clean the hair and dry it ? I was thinking of
making a pillow out of all that hair or will I be coughing up hair balls
all night ?

DanR.
Cosy&Kira&Sassy