[pyrnet] pyrnet] Champion Workers, was LGD breeders (was Shelters and Breeders)

    This would be great!  If time was taken to properly document dogs that
were both true working dogs doing their job well and true show dogs at the
same time, winning nicely, this might prove our point.  I know for a fact
these dogs exist, mine do it, my breeder's dogs are successful at it
(Champions guarding, protecting and running wild/stray dogs, etc. off from
their llamas and goats) as well as several others.  If anyone is truly
interested in this and knows of a way we could get it done, let me know and
I'll see who all I can get together.  :)

Later!
Chrissy
dsmith@iolinc.net