Re: [pyrnet] LGD breeders (was Shelters and Breeders)

Sandy, I personally don't think you can breed out an inherited trait of
such extremely long standing.  There are lots of dogs of show quality
that end up working in the fields with the sheep.  Just because some fuss
over coats it does not take away the ability of the dog to do the job.
On the other hand, poor breeding eventually may.  So I can't see the two
types of Pyr. rhetoric.  IMO  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas