[pyrnet] Breed Education (was: Newspaper pet prices)

From: <clhenke@juno.com>
<< I think it is hard to realize just how uninformed the general public is.
I admit to having the problem of thinking that the information is out there,
how can people not know.  But more and more I am beginning to understand
just how humans can tune out what should be the obvious.  No wonder there
are so many things wrong in the world when everyone just ignores so much of
it till they end up in trouble.  >>

It's not just that they're uninformed, but they can also be misinformed.  I
have found numerous, well visited Great Pyrenees sites with complete
misinformation.  Not just online, but in all breed types of books as well.
"It's a neverending battle for truth, justice, and the America way."  (for
those of us who grew up with the Superman series)  <bg>

Karen