Re: [pyrnet] Re:Question on Foods(Diamond)??

Hi Charlie
I feed Diamond Professional Formula Chicken & Rice and I have to say I really
like it.  The Pyrs love it, and I have found a few that are very fussy.  I
had been feeding IAMS  but I refuse to feed something everyone can not eat.
My beagles black coats turn orange casted on it, and that just drives me
around the bend.  My Beagles will not eat NUTRO, nor are the Pyrs especially
fond of it.
One nice thing about the Diamond is I agree its a step above IAMS.  But I
like the glucosamine, chealate minerals, and coat supplements in it.  I
haven't needed to add anything extra, except to pregnant bitches or puppies.

Diamond has a lead in brand called "Diamond".  The next level is called
Professional Formula, and the top of the line comparable to Eukanuba is
called Premium Edge.
A 40 lb bag of Eukanuba in my area is $38.95, IAMS mini chunks is $24.95, the
Diamond Profssional Formula is $19.50   They do not have the advertising
budget that the big food companies do, they put all their money into the
ingredients.

Diamond was recommended to me by 3 professional handlers here in FL.  And all
have fed it for years to all breeds they handle.  So we thought we'd give it
a try.

Sharon Hodgdon
FL