Re: [pyrnet] Re:Question on Foods(Diamond)??

We tried Diamond for a while but the last two bags we got seem to go
bad, they smelled like straw when we first open them.  So we dropped
them and went back to Pedigree/Wathem (sp) and added Miss Link they love
it. I feel can goods are just a waste of money and all it does is give
them a toping to make them eat. I will us can goods if I need to give
some different kinds of medicines but otherwise I would rather they
drink there water from there water bowl. I have found that sometimes
that if a dog gets diarrhea that can goods make it worse and then you
try to feed them dry only and some will not eat it. I have found that
using Missing link when changing food seems to make it faster and easier
on my guys and some others I have told to give it a try.Bil Jack parts
are parts and I don't know if it is just me but my mother feed this to
her guys for years and it seem to me they got tumor's more often but I
am not a ditetishtion or do food analyst it's just what I saw. It just
comes down to choice I guess.

DanR.
Cody&Kira&Sassy