[pyrnet] Several Replies

>>>Thanks Richard!!  Glad to be back on-line.  Have I told you lately how
much I appreciate this site.  No?  Well, I do!!!!

>>>I posted a reply earlier about the covered box.  I have the crystal
litter and Bear didn't seem to care.  He ate it anyway.  I guess since this
stops other dogs Bear was just that hard up for kitty crunchies. LOL  That's
soooo gross!!!!  I'm just glad that he doesn't eat them anymore.

>>>I know that many of you have pyrs that sit with their back legs on the
sofa/chair and the front ones on the floor, they sleep on their backs, they
curl their legs under like a cat...but do they also back up to you and sit
in your lap the same as a sofa/chair?  Bear does and I think it is just the
cutest thing!!!

I hope all of you have a wonderful evening!!!

Bridget, Bear & Princess
Alabama Gulf Coast