Re: [pyrnet] Several Replies

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>but do they also back up to you and sit
>in your lap the same as a sofa/chair?
Oh, yes--Paddington does that! I think it's left over from when he was a
puppy and could climb all the way into our laps. When we used to take him
over to the children's hospital to visit, he fell totally in love with the
Director. He wouldn't go visit any of the patients until he stopped by
Bonnie's office. She'd sit on the floor and he'd climb into her lap. The
last time we went, she was 8 months pregnant with twins. If you don't
think that was a funny sight! We thought nothing would get Bonnie up off
the floor again, but she had to have her Paddington hug!!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose