Re: [pyrnet] Re: Pigment change

Judith,  as I sit watching it rain "again", I agree with the concept that
this winter the guys have not spent as much time out of doors.  Wet dog
times 5 is not the nicest thing, and they do tend to get turned out and
rushed back in.  So between switching out of the plastic bowls, which is
an easy enough thing to do, and hopefully extending their out door time
soon, we will watch for improvement.  I may even try the kelp supplement
for Silver.  At the moment it is less her nose than those disturbing
brownish rings around her eyes, that bother me!  I could face up to poor
nose pigment, but mini-raccoon eyes are a bit much!  I do appreciate the
feedback and ideas from everyone!  :-)
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com