Re: [pyrnet] Re: Pigment change

> At the moment it is less her nose than those disturbing
> brownish rings around her eyes, that bother me!  I could face up to poor
> nose pigment, but mini-raccoon eyes are a bit much!  I do appreciate the
> feedback and ideas from everyone!  :-) Cindy

Cindy, is the pigment actually changing around her eyes also?  A
brown staining discharge from the eyes can be a sign of allergy, or
some other eye condition. I had a rescue with entropion and she had a
brown stain below the affected eye.  My old gal gets allergies in
July and gets brown stains during allergy season.  Her upper eye lids
also swell when she is outside all day.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico