Re: [pyrnet] Re: Pigment change

Judith, no actually the whole eye rim is turning dark reddish brown right
into the hairline.  I've actually accused the poor dear of having a
"happy Irishman" in her background.  She does have a more prominent
occipital.
I'm a mean Mom, I know! :-)  It certainly is different, which is why I
decided to ask the list.  As I said before, she will be three in March,
so it is not like it came on real early, or as an older dog.  Will try
all the suggestions and see if we can't get a better look out of it at
least.  In all other ways she is healthy ,active, good coat, etc. Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka