[pyrnet] update on seamus and question

Can I also suggest monitoring his temperature just to ensure no infection
from the sugery.  A little seepage from a wound is normal but if the skin
starts to puff up around the wound with fluid then let your Vet know, just
might need a couple of stitches nicked to take pressure off.

I remember "Satin balls" being mentioned on the Lists to get an appetite
going but if Seamus is not moving around then he's not building an appetite
either.  Less weight is better with this type of surgery.  If he's not
drinking water then a squirt bottle in the mouth wont hurt, (unless you are
Puffin being squirted for non stop barking!).

Good luck, he'll be fine again soon.
Jan
Jan Chaplin
Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans