[pyrnet] new update on seamus

well, we called the hospital where the surgery was done and told him that the incision was oozing a little bit.  they said to bring him in.  it ends up there was a tiny bit of inflammation that looked like the beginning of infection so he's on antibiotics.  what's worse is he has the elizabethan collar on which is only making him more miserable.  he's banging around the house trying to get it off.  what more can we torture him with???

the stairs thing seems to be going better.  my husband is getting the hang of it and he was assured that he wasn't causing any damage from carrying him this way.

by the way, after i sent the last email but before we went to the hospital, seamus ate a full meal of his regular dry food.

thanks for listening,

susan

p.s. apparently another pyr named cody was in and had the same exact surgery as seamus the day before at the same hospital.

Susan Dobscha, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Marketing
Bentley College
175 Forest Street