Re: [pyrnet] new subscriber hello

Welcome, Suzanne--your girl sounds like a charmer.
I'm really sorry we didn't get your message a couple of months ago! We
stayed with friends near Brevard, with our two pyrs, for a couple of days
at the end of December on our way home from Florida. Hope there are others
nearby so you can meet some of these great creatures!! If they're anything
like our two, they'll love Katie. Anything with lots of white fur is "kin"
of some kind, as far as they're concerned.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose