Re: [pyrnet] new subscriber hello/Smoky Mountain Pyrenees

--- comer4 <comer4@citcom.net> wrote:
I live in Brevard, N.C., and would like
> to know of Pyr
> owners in my area--Western North Carolina in the
> Asheville viscinity.

Hi Suzanne. Your Katie sounds like a wonderful girl
:-)

I live in Knoxville (about 90 minutes from you) and am
hoping to organize some meetings of the folks on the
email list I have started called
SmokyMountainPyrenees.You can subscribe (and so can
anyone else in the southern appalachian region of east
TN, western NC, eastern SC, southern VA, north GA) by
going to:

We are a small group, but growing, and my goal is to
eventually evolve into a real chapter of the Great
Pyrenees Club of America. I hope to organize our first
Pyr get together this Spring.

Katie

=====
~Katie Allison Granju~