Re: [pyrnet] Feedback on Amimal Planet presentation on Pyrs?

In a message dated 2/25/01 7:58:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, JGentzel@aol.com
writes:

<< In fact I saw little to recommend this about the
 breed itself.  Great story about the bitch going to the pet spa.  The drool
 part may have suggested that all Pyrs drool like this one.  They could have
 said one could say this dog has a loose mouth and a good mouth would not
 produce this level of drool.  Good part on how the Pyr will be so tolerant
of
 young and how they will guard anything.  Good part on how they are laid back
 as well.  Did I hear them say the Pyr did not bark a lot?  If so, that is
 real wrong.

 What did others think?

 Joe  >>

We were disappointed with the overall production. It was lacking in
informative content, and The Pyrs themselves were overshadowed by too many
extraneous details. They could have included shots of several more Pyrs as
they do in other segments.

Terry