Re: [pyrnet] Feedback on Amimal Planet presentation on Pyrs?

As far as the segment with the 4 or 5 month old puppy goes, I have a feeling that there was originally more footage to that one, but that it was edited mercilessly. We more than likely did not see that whole piece. They did say it was a foundling pup, whatever that may mean, and if I remember correctly, Angie was in there with the pup on lead the whole time the pup was with the ewe. I also know that the ewe and lamb were "borrowed" from someone as there were no lambs at Angie's at the time. At least Catherine had posted on one of the lists that she needed to borrow a ewe and lamb. I just don't remember whether or not one of their onw ewes lambed right before the segment was filmed, or not.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com