Re: [pyrnet] Feedback on Amimal Planet presentation on Pyrs?

>     Joe....anyone who's been in Pyrs longer than me....is there any truth
in
> this.  Seems it would be the other way around.  Also my husband knows a
guy
> who has a St. that it's owner claims is a "dry mouth".  Isn't there a
> genetic condition (disease) that causes this?
>
> Chrissy
>
> > "if people wouldn't breed loose lipped
> > to loose lipped this wouldn't happen".

Does the Saint have a "dry" mouth or "wry" mouth?   Wry mouth is a genetic
condition.  Last summer, at a show the one dog was dismissed because of a
wry mouth.  Also, from what I've seen, Saints, like Newfs, have looser lips
than Pyrs.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziff