Re: [pyrnet] Fw: Skriv under och skicka vidare

----- Original Message -----
From: Urs Hock
----- Ursprungligt meddelande -----

*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE ***********

On 24.02.01 at 14:46 Lisbet Rånes <lraanes@online.no> wrote:

Could you please consider signing this petition. Sign
it, then forward to EVERYONE you know. IF YOU ARE THE
50th SIGNATURE, could you please then forward the
petition to Elly : bopfm@enternet.co.nz before
forwarding it to your friends.

PETITION TO STOP THE EXPORT OF ST BERNARD DOGS
TO ASIA AS TABLE MEAT

St Bernard dogs are being exported to Asia (China,
Phillipines, etc) as table meat. Some of these dogs
are first tortured to increase their adrenaline levels
BECAUSE IT IS BELIEVED THAT THIS MAKES THE MEAT TASTE
SWEETER, then skinned alive. These animals are being
killed because their meat is considered to be an aphrodisiac.

This is an absolutely abhorrent practice and WILL STOP
NOW! PLEASE, sign this Petition which, will be
forwarded to the United Nations asking tha they
intervene. New Zealand was successful in stopping the
experimentation on the Great Apes - we can all, as a
world nation, do the same for our pets. Thank you.

PETITION TO STOP THE EXPORT OF ST BERNARD DOGS TO ASIA
AS TABLE MEAT

I/We the undersigned ask that the United Nations
intervene on behalf of the people of the world to stop
this abhorrent treatment of all dogs and to stop
countries exporting/importing dogs for the purpose of
either breeding for food or using for food.
St Bernard dogs are popular for this practice
as the puppies grow to a large size quickly.

1. Susan Pasmik-Sydney, Australia
2. Wendy Butler-Adelaide,Australia
3. Kay Bruggemann - Adelaide, Australia
4. Gina Richter - Adelaide, Australia
5. Julie Greathead - Sydney, Australia
6. Donna Hamilton - Perth, Australia
7. Peter Trivisonno - Perth, Australia
8. Helena Fitzgerald Perth Australia
9. Anne Lacy-Herbert - Perth, Western Australia
10.Sarah Dodds - York, Western Australia
11 Suzanne Birch- Adelaide South Australia
12. Sheryl Pretty - Melbourne, Australia

14 marilyn Adams Melbourne Australia
15 Kate Baker Melbourne, Australia
16 Bev White, Stafford, England
17 Kickie Norrby, Vissefjärda Sweden
18 Sissi Sundberg, Rottne, Sweden
19 Kickie Boman, Åland, Finland
20 Jeanette Bostrøm, Copenhagen, Denmark
21 Viveca Ekberg, Malmö - Sweden
22 Millan Ericsson, Sweden
23 Jan Ericsson, Sweden
24 Lisbet Rånes, Norway
25 Vidar Mørk, Norway
26 Linda Moltzau
27Ann Christin Eri, Norway
28Gunnar Eri, Norway
29Eva Sværd, Norway
30Rune Sværd, Norway
31 Ellen Nordberg Olsen, Norway
32Carina Lindborg, Sweden
33Lars Andersson, Sweden

34Kristoffer Lindborg, Sweden
35Susanne Bornestrand,Sweden
36 Gerard van der Post The Netherlands
37 Ilona van der Post The Netherlands
38 Ursula Hock-Henschke, The Netherlands
39 Jennifer Robbins, U.S.A.
40 Tyler Padgett, U.S.A.
41 Frank Robbins, U.S.A.
42 Melba Willis, U.S.A.