Re: [pyrnet] New and want info on showing

Allison,

Sometimes I type too fast - There was more than 1 shepard it was a group of
them going off right behind me.   This happens all the times and my boy
(being protective) had to learn to leave it.   That was not the problem it
was the other PYR person who watched and then came over to re-agitate the
situation trying to throw my dog off.   In the end her dog was thrown off as
for he did not behave one bit in the ring - while my guy (my little angel
vbg!) knows there is no threat in the ring.

Take care and sorry if I confused anyone.
Dianne