Re: [pyrnet] FWD: Dogchat, Events: Crufts Statement

In a message dated 03/03/2001 8:31:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net writes:

<< However, we'll know Monday on BA's decision regarding
 waiving penalty fees.  Seems we're not the only ones who are canceling our
 flights. >>

There was an article in the paper this morning that stated that in Wisconsin,
they are trying to identify people that have traveled to the UK in the past 6
weeks. It also stated that there had not been an outbreak in the US since
1929.

Very Scary Stuff!
Elaine