Re: [pyrnet] Foot and mouth disease?

    O.K., what about a similar human disease.  Some kids at the Middle
School had something people were calling "foot and mouth disease", they had
sores on their hands and feet, got a high fever and then got sores in their
mouth.  From what I know, they all went to the doctor and I think were put
on antibiotics, of course, if it was viral this wouldn't do any good but
can't remember if it was supposed to be that or bacterial.
    Anyway, didn't think much about it 'til everyone started talking about
this in the UK.  Does anyone think animals would be at risk with the human
kind or if it would affect them differently?

Chrissy