Re: [pyrnet] Re: Health: Vaccination reactions

Carol, I passed this on to a friend who lost her senior Doxie, because of
this same thing.  I must say I am impressed with your Vet.  not pushing
the issue, and doing a note exempting her.

I read an article in the Whole Dog Journal Nov. 99,
"Skunked" Rabies side box, that stated that in fact no dog that had been
vaccinate two or more times had ever contracted Rabies, unless he was
immunosuppressed.  I think it less "health" and more a case of money,
that is the real cause of such heavy inoculations.  And I do think it is
showing up in the animals.

Anyway, I will pass this on to a few other lists as well, and thanks!
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas