Re: [pyrnet] Shepherds crook

In a message dated 03/11/2001 7:28:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

<< Although Poke was most definitely a learning experience! Albeit a VERY
expensive one. >>

Barb, isn't it amazing how many people have an expensive first experience
with a Pyr, but still love the breed's characteristics enough to want another
one. I know some of my family thought I was crazy to get another Pyr after
the problems I had with Garth. There were just so many more positives than
negatives.

Elaine