Re: [pyrnet] Shepherds crook

The news re the crooks has not gone too well after my inspection of Tail length and crooks!  I shall list them for you.

Puffin, a tad short and no noticeable crook, tail still needs more plumage , coat coming in. Likes to wheel the tail on the move. This boy still growing.

Kermit, also a tad short but tip reaches below hock, no noticeable crook but very thick tail (like the dog) .Can't really be bothered wheeling tail on move unless orange hedgehog in mouth,

Seymor, yes to all, beautiful tail, perfect.

Courtenay, yes long enough, crook and wheels on move but Cushings disease has dealt to some of the tail covering!!!

Frankie, just a stunning tail when he finally stood long enough to let me do my test!  Length, crook, the lot but prefers to make the wheel at home guarding when barking while fence chasing things on wheels rather than in the show ring.

Has anyone else "tested" yet?

Jan

Jan Chaplin
Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans