Re: [pyrnet] Shepherds crook

OK, Jan. Here's my check. Actually, I didn't have to check! <vbg> Bo's tail is plenty long enough. Goes well below the hock. (we're talking the tip of the bone here, folks) there is a slight thickening in one of the bones but I do not consider that a "crook" by any means. Chel's tail hangs well below the hock as well. No noticeable thickening on any bone in the tail. As a matter of fact the hair sweeps the ground. Bo always carries his tail in the "wheel" when moving in the ring. Chel always does when alert. Generally she is asleep in the ring. <vbg> Bo only makes the "wheel" at home if it is something serious to guard against or he is very happy, like when I come home from work. I love it when he wags while making the wheel! Then he lowers his tail, dips his head, and gives me the complete respect due the alpha of the pack. LOL!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com