Re: [pyrnet] New and want info on showing

    I have read in the past references to heavy boned pyrs with St. heads,
but have never actually seen one that I would consider having this type of
head or bone. I have noticed structurally different builds on pyrs though,
enough to think that they could range from too light boned, and sleek, to too
heavy boned. My understanding of the breed standard, and what is too heavy or
light may be of a different interpretation than yours though.  To get an idea
on what is heavy or light boned, how would you classify Rivergroves "If Looks
Could Kill"? I bring him up only because he's a well known dog of recent
success.   Thanks: Charlie

Unfortunately many of our top winning Pyrs come with this heavy bone.  Take
look at the top winning dogs and in some of them you will see what I speak.

Most times this heavy carriers over to the rest of the dog including the
head, etc.