Re: [pyrnet] Shepherds crook

<<Has anyone else "tested" yet?>>Jan

I had a look at the three here and this is what I came up with.  They are
all different:

Liza the rescue: well, she has NO HAIR on her tail at the moment (or the
rest of her) so she looks a tad funny.  Short tail - does not reach the hock
when held along the leg.  No crook.  Hangs fairly straight when down.  Holds
it in a wheel quite a lot - wheel is more a tight curl at the end when held
up though.  I am trying to imagine what it would look like with some cover
on it.

Halley: beautiful crook.  Both the little 'bent bit' at the end and the
'swirl' as it hangs down.  I love her tail.  Tail reaches the hock when held
along the leg with plumage reaching the ground.  Makes the wheel at home
mostly.

Milou:  Tail swirls beautifully. End of tail held swirled to the side but
she doesn't have the little 'bent bit' right at the end.  A long tail (half
way down hock when held against the leg with plumage reaching the ground)
Held in the wheel or wheeled at 'half mast' a lot when home.  An active
'swishy' tail.

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au