Re: [pyrnet] New and want info on showing

----- Original Message -----
From: Barb Bowes

I had a ring full of typey, elegant dogs with poor movement, the less typey
dog, with a coarse head but who moved beautifully, would be my winner. We
get back to that 2 or 20 again. <vbg><<

I'd simply refuse ribbons to them all.  Of course, as I know Barb knows too,
nothing is ever this cut and dried.  While it is important to be sound, in
the realm of dog judging, showing and the general fancy, without type, the
dog is basically nothing in terms of the breed.  I can see sounds mutts in
the shelter or running along my country road any day of the week.

Linda