Re: [pyrnet] Shepherds crook/tail/catching a Pyr

> Not so sure it was fun Cindy. We had visions of being on the 6pm News if
> Puffin had got onto the runway!  If he hadn't lifted his leg and I grabbed
> him by the tip of his tail then I dread to think of the consequences.

I better now show these emails to our current rescue, Snowy.  On Thursday,
I'll be taking her with me to the Charlotte airport.  I'll be picking up
David's mum, and dropping off Snowy with another rescue contact.  Snowy has
her own permanent home now!

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees