Re: [pyrnet] New and want info on showing

Many years ago, (I won't mention where or who) I was at a dog show with a puppy, and the class dog that won, (very poor dog, coarse, too much bone, etc. no reach or drive) went BOB over some top dogs to finish his Championship. It was truly disgusting and a travesty. I have not, nor will I ever, enter or show under that Judge again.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com