Re: [pyrnet] Another at the Bridge Tonight

Barb, thanks for passing on the news of Loki--and Patti and Jeff, know
that we are all grieving with you at the loss of your boy. It's never
easy, but just 4 years old. Our two will get special hugs and treats
tonight--and Loki will be frolicking pain-free at the bridge in the
company of our Shelley (four-legged and pain-free again), Sugar and so
many others who still hold a special place in our hearts.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose