[pyrnet] 2001 Specialty Fun

<< From: "Barb Bowes" <bamb@monmouth.com>
And Karen, just how often do you think you will be IN your room? >>

Hmmm.  I really haven't given that much thought.  Are you implying that I'll
be hiding in the rooms of other guests?   <vvbg>

<<can we get an extra key to your room just in case we run out of Baileys in
mine? >>

We'll have to check with my roommate.  And I'm not so sure that my dogs will
want to share!   Emma has an *thing* for margeritas you know.  And some
drink called a buttery something or other.     ;-)

Karen