Re: [pyrnet] Coats/Elaine

For practical purposes we tend to think of males having the heavier coat
( less changes in their lives to have an effect, for one thing ).  All of
mine are spayed or neutered, so that doesn't enter into it. All the girls
though ,do have much heavier, longer coats.  Granted, Gulliver is still
young and putting a coat back on, and he was in such awful shape when we
got him, it was amazing he was alive, he hardly had any hair!  But still
his coat seems like it is still not going to be as heavy.  Little Kemo,
the smallest of my girls, has a massive coat ( no, it is not any harder
to groom however ), so how does everyone else do with male /female coats?
 :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas