Re: [pyrnet] 2001 Specialty Fun

> As a drinker, I'm rather a litghtweight I'm
> afraid. Carolyn always got such a kick out of the fact that if I
> had 3 drinks, I was sloshed!
>
> Barb Bowes

Perhaps some pre-national conditioning (or training) is in order -- who says
that getting ready for the national is only about making sure the dogs are
in condition! <vbg>  Speaking of training too bad I am getting ready for a
show right now....

Oh yeah -- regarding the quality of grooming. I think as long as whiskers
(if you trim them) and any other activities that require the use of a
scissors is done before they turn up the "Cowboy Junkies" and start breaking
out the beverages the dogs should be safe!

Counting the days until we leave :^)

Christine Hodel
Mistral Great Pyrenees
mistral@netins.net