Re: [pyrnet] St Patricks Day!, Begorrah!!!! !! Long

In a message dated 3/17/01 10:53:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, M3A4E5@aol.com
writes:

The Rickert family history from "The Other Side" to America. This plaque
was displayed prominently Over The Bar (appropriately) in my uncle's family
room. When my father's oldest brother saw it, he too wanted one for his
bar.
My uncle sent another hefty check along with "THE SAME FAMILY LINEAGE"
information to the same catalog company. Surprise, Surprise!!!!  This time
beautiful Scottish coat of arms arrived with the history of The Rickert
family from Scotland to America !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Terry a lot of this is a big rip off, for sure.  You have to do it the old
fashioned way.  Dig it out yourself or have someone do it that you can trust.

Joe