Re: [pyrnet] St Patricks Day!, Begorrah!!!! !! Long

In a message dated 3/17/01 12:08:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JGentzel@aol.com writes:

<< Hi Terry a lot of this is a big rip off, for sure.  You have to do it the
old
 fashioned way.  Dig it out yourself or have someone do it that you can trust.

 Joe >>
 One of my father's cousins traced our family back to a Union Soldier who
lost a leg in The Civil War. That man was adopted and he was unable to go any
farther. This genealogy stuff is just as addictive as pedigree searching
among for our Pyrs!!!!

Terry