Re: [pyrnet] St Patricks Day!, Begorrah!!!! !! Long

    Although I'm part Irish, part Scottish........
I can never tell the difference between the two accents although this is usually just on T.V. even if some are supposed to be the real thing.  Can it be explained or would I just have to hear a true Irishman and a true Scotsman together?
    Anyway, great story Jan!

    !!Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!!

Chrissy {McConnell}
(Irish, Scottish, Cherokee, Shawnee, English, Swedish........All American)  :)