Re: [pyrnet] New to list

I have already had a few responses to my "new to the list" E-Mail.  Thank
you for the advice and please keep it coming.  I am getting the hint though
that I will not be taking my male dog for walks without the leash very
often though!!!  I can accept that.  This is why I am on the list prior to
getting my dog so that I know what to expect.  So far exactly what I have
read.  Loves to bark and roam.  Wonder if there is a name for him somewhere
in that??

Mark