Re: [pyrnet] New to list

Pyrs are easy as pie to train. Getting them to do it after
they've learned it is another story altogether! LOL! I've owned 2
Pyrs that were really reliable off leash. both were female. But,
one mistake could have cost them their lives. Really reliable for
a Pyr is 95% of the time. The other 5% could easily have spelled
disaster. Pups can be reliable off leash, but watch out for when
they decide not to be anymore. I just won't take the chance.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com