Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 5:01 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] New to list

In a message dated 3/19/01 3:52:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Mark_Harrison@colliers.com writes:

.  So far exactly what I have
read.  Loves to bark and roam.  Wonder if there is a name for him somewhere

My favorite nickname for my Bobo (rescued young male that I have had for just
a year) is Helen Keller!  He cannot see me, nor can he hear me!
Funny, he always hears the word biscuit, though.
When he is in position out at the gate at the end of the driveway, I can get
all other five dogs to come in but he refuses to even acknowledge me.
Best of luck to you and your new bud!
Regards,
Lisa, Bobo, et. al.